snap chat

Whatsapp clone for Android and iOS
Russel

snap chat

Postby Russel » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:16 pm

I have already purchased the Snap Chat Clone source code and I was wondering if maybe you can help me figure something out. I have been stuck on this for over a day.

Basically I am trying to put a second (smaller) image over the camera feed and merge the camera view with this second image as an overlay image. By using the normal capture image method along with merging the image was giving me a lot of issues and I found a better way to get this done by creating a view containing the image from the captureManager and then just taking a 'screenshot' containing just that image along with the overlay image. This does work except I cannot seem to get the captured image to stop distorting and changing its size when adding it to the new view.
I have tried so many different ways but nothing seems to get this done correctly. So either I get a really stretched displayed image or the image tries to fit itself inside the screen view and scales inwards.

Can I please get some help with this? I would really appreciate this. Thank you!

Paul

Re: snap chat

Postby Paul » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:46 pm

Hi,

Here we are reducing the image size to avoid OutOfMemory Exceptions, you can change the quality parameter in the compress funciton.

Return to “FreshIM Pro”