Can't get Web App working

Whatsapp clone for Android and iOS
mz87

Can't get Web App working

Postby mz87 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:24 pm

Hi!

So I:
1. Made a new account under Cpanel for this web app testing, enabled everything so I can run commands via Putty;
2. Created new database and executed provided SQL file.
3. Uploaded all files from whatsapp_clone folder to my public_html folder via SFTP
4. modified database.php and app.php files

what should I do next to see any result or working system? for now I just see index dir in my browser:

I've also tried to launch composer.phar install command .. some warnings appeared in Putty console about php classes ..

I see this at the end of tutorial:
1. API URL
2. XMPP setting (For application having chat feature)
3. Facebook App ID integration ( For application having Facebook Login feature)
4. Push notification integration ( For application having Push Notification)

Should I have it right now just to see example?

regards

gopikrishna

Re: Can't get Web App working

Postby gopikrishna » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:07 am

Hi,

Could you tel-me what is the issue/error your facing here? Once you set up the backend on your server, you'l be getting a blank page, if you do get a blank page then the set up is done and you can replace your server url in the application and test it out.

What is happening when you click on /public in your index directory? I guess the server set up is not done correctly. Please do tel-me whats happening when you click on /public.

fabiovaz

Re: Can't get Web App working

Postby fabiovaz » Mon May 02, 2016 3:29 pm

Hi, I have the exact same problem here. I copied the "FreshIM Web.zip" to the server. unpacked it at /var/www at the server in a folder named whatsappclone. Then I went to the browser and typed http://serveraddress/whatsappclone.

All I got was a list of the directory just like the other fellow posted before in this thread. There is no error messages in the backend.

Best regards,
Fábio.

MarlaCalimy

Cant get Web App working

Postby MarlaCalimy » Sat May 21, 2016 9:54 am

ive tried evreything i can think off and i still cant get it working.

Return to “FreshIM Pro”