Castasy installation: It says I will find AMI in my AWS account but I am not able to find any

Meerkat / Periscope like Live streaming app & website

Moderator: marudhupandiyang

yaw

Castasy installation: It says I will find AMI in my AWS account but I am not able to find any

Postby yaw » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:37 am

Can you share AWS System Images with us.

We tried to follow your user guide to install the Castasy live broadcast app and website.

We need to install that AWS images in our AWS, for there Castasy app to run.

I have followed URL and info in guide.

1) Wowza Server Setup :
https://castasy.freshdesk.com/support/s ... ing-server
I have gone through this Guide.

2) It says I will find AMI in my AWS account but I am not able to find any.

Please provide the correct Server Images or their links to us. Please test it first before you reply.

Please reply me soon.

Reply us soon.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Castasy installation: It says I will find AMI in my AWS account but I am not able to find any

Postby admin » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:49 am

Hey,

You should find the info regarding the AMI access in the guide named Castasy Installation Ref.pdf in your product downloads.

Hope this helps!

yaw

Re: Castasy installation: It says I will find AMI in my AWS account but I am not able to find any

Postby yaw » Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:41 am

Hi...

My developer followed the same reference guide.

Please check the attached image, it say Search for image which Castasy has provided you. But when I click on "Shared with You" check box in AWS I am not able to find any image shared by you guys.

Kindly help me in this.

Thanks

CastasyInstallationWithImage v3.jpg
CastasyInstallationWithImage v3.jpg (97.6 KiB) Viewed 2637 times

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:35 am

OK, got you.

We had updated the guide with extra information 20 days back. The Castasy Installation Ref.pdf file should have something like this below,

Screen Shot 2015-09-29 at 4.02.04 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-09-29 at 4.02.04 PM.png (144.07 KiB) Viewed 2635 times

Hope this helps!

yaw

Postby yaw » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:14 pm

No. We tried your instructions above, but still cannot find the images.

You said same thing to find shared images but in our AWS account there is not shared.

Can you please find a wotking solution for me to install castasy successfully to our Aws server.

We paid for your codes but could not install it.

Can I give our Aws instance access to you and you install it for me?

We tried so many times unsuccessfully and we don't want to give up.

Thanks

marudhupandiyang

Postby marudhupandiyang » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:32 am

Hi Yaw

Please make sure you are on `Singapore` region on Amazon console to find the images. In the below image please find that it is present in Singapore region(found in the top right corner)

yaw

Postby yaw » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:04 pm

Hi support@learnsauce.freshdesk.com

After several attempts but we still cannot install the app and website successfully. So we decided to pay you to install it completely.

We want to know the progress of castasy app and website installation to our AWS server. We already paid US$99 plus $199.

We wish have it done and running in 48 hours. Please reply me with the progress.

Thanks

yaw

Postby yaw » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:12 pm

Again... We want to know the progress of castasy app and website installation to our AWS server.

You mentioned you will complete installation within 48 hours. Now already passed 48 hours + 24 hours.

Please reply us soon about the installation and how to start using the app and website.

Thanks

Return to “Castasy”